Hi everyone,
Well I had my weekly appointment this morning and I am progressing quite nicely! I am already 3cm dilated!!!! My doctor seems to think that I will go into labor within the next day or two, which is so exciting!! If I don't though, he scheduled an induction for Monday, November 3rd!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Just knowing that the end is near and pretty soon I will be able to hold our baby girl is the best feeling in the world!! I have a few things I need to get done around the house before Monday so I will be busy this weekend. I will try and keep the blog as up to date as possible! That's all for now!
Love,
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited for you two!! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures of her.
so exciting. can't wait for you to experience the best day of your life.
Kimmie I am so excited for you guys!! You better call or text page me when you are on your way so I know what is happening, I wish we were closer so we could see you all right away! I will call you tomorrow, get ready it will be amazing!
I'm so happy the big day is any day now! If you need help with anything, even Ms. Chloe, please let me know!
Post a Comment