We hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend. I've been jam-packing activities into our weekends so we keep busy, otherwise I will literally sit around and wait for our baby girl to arrive and time will go by way too slow! :) I have been feeling really good though and haven't really had any problems sleeping or getting comfortable...which is what I heard from a lot of people about the few weeks prior to delivery. We have been preparing for our baby a little bit each weekend...I already have everything washed, the baby announcements designed, and the baby room complete so we are in good shape! Our pre-natal classes begin tonight and both Greg and I are looking forward to getting another perspective on babies and parenthood! Hopefully we are able to attend each class...the last one takes place during the last week of October!
Since so many of you requested more belly pics, here's one for you. This was taken at 35 weeks and 1 day:

And here's the proud daddy-to-be at 35 weeks and 1 day. ;)
I promise to take a new belly pic each week from this point forward so you can see how big my belly is getting!
Love,
Kim and Greg
2 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the pictures, you look so great and you don't have much longer now! I can't wait for you, hope the classes were fun!
You look so adorable with your little baby belly! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful pictures in your baby blog scrapbook. Hope Greg is still massaging your feet!
Post a Comment