Well I am finally 37 weeks! This is a big deal because at 37 weeks the baby is considered full-term. YAY! ;) At this point, I could go into labor at any time, which is exciting but nerve-racking! Unfortunately, not all babies are on time and I could be late and not have the baby until 42 weeks. That would mean 4-5 more weeks of being pregnant and I just don't think I could handle that! I'd probably have to go buy new maternity clothes because I don't think my current clothes will be able to stretch much more! Speaking of stretching...my belly is doing a great job of it. Here's an updated belly pic for you:

Even though I don't enjoy seeing myself in pictures at this point I will continue to post them for all of you. In return, please think happy thoughts of a good labor and delivery and that we have a healthy baby before I hit the 40 week mark!
Love,
Kim
3 comments:
You look adorable, you are all belly! Enjoy it because it is about to be over with, I am so excited for you.
I can't believe the big day is almost here - so excited for you and Greg! I will have to stop over to your side once little Pattee makes her arrival! I better get a call soon! :)
Hey Kim...Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. I can't believe you are almost due. I know you probably have heard this before but motherhood is really the best thing in the world. The first few weeks are an adjustment but enjoy each moment because it goes so fast. Anyways I'm excited you have a blog too and I will keep tabs on you and how things are going. I am actually going to put your web address on my blog under blogs I follow. If you don't want me to do that let me know. Good luck in the next couple of weeks and please rest now and enjoy your husband now before you baby comes. Can't wait to hear about your experience. If you ever have questions please let me know. See ya.
Post a Comment