Hi everyone,
As I was looking at the calendar earlier, I realized that exactly 1 month from today is my due date! It's amazing to think that in a month (or less, hopefully!) Greg and I will be proud parents to our baby girl! We are both so excited! We could stand to have the time pass a little faster but I have decided to not wish away my pregnancy because it's really only 9 months (per child) out of an entire lifetime and so many people tell me that once I deliver our baby I will miss being pregnant! I know for a fact I will miss feeling our baby move, it really is so amazing. I will also miss the leniency I have with my diet...for instance, if I feel like eating a piece of cheesecake or Eggo waffles every single morning, I do, without feeling guilty! :)
These next few weeks Greg and I decided that we are going to try and pack as many "couple-y" things in as we can, like going to dinner and a movie...and also simple luxuries like sleeping in, not having a schedule, and eating as much cheesecake and Eggo waffles that we want! We know how much our lives will change, for the better of course, but we figure we should capitalize on this time as best we can! ;)
Love,
Kim and Greg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Kimmie you are so close now! Go out to dinner a lot and enjoy the time alone, it is wonderful when the baby arrives but never the same:)!
Post a Comment