Considering that it has been in the 30s overnight here in "sunny" Florida, I know it has been cold for all of you that are up north! The temps during the day have been in the 50s, which is still cold for the area. When we take Elise out, we make sure to bundle up "our little bundle" so she stays cozy and warm! Here are a couple of pictures of Elise in her hat:
I took Elise to the doctor on Friday for her next round of immunizations and she weighed in at 14 pounds, 1 ounce. Considering that she is supposed to double her birth weight at her 4 month appointment, she is well on her way! She still has 1 pound and 7 ounces to go but I have faith that she will get there by the time her 4 month appointment rolls around!
In other news, my first day back at work is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting on somewhat of a routine but will miss my little angel terribly. I know she is in good hands but it's still hard. These past 3 months have been great and now that she is getting more interactive and fun, it's of course time for me to go back to work. At least I only have to go into the office 3 days a week...it could be worse!
For those of you who are football fans, have a happy Super Bowl Sunday!
Till next time!
Love,
Kim
1 comment:
Beautiful Eyes!!! and definitely Your nose :) cute as a button!!
Post a Comment