I was 1 week pregnant! Can you believe it?! Time flies too fast!! Well we survived my first week back at work. It wasn't bad actually...a lot better than I had expected. Monday was the hardest day but since everyone was asking lots of questions, I talked about Elise all day and showed pictures so it felt like she was there with me. At the end of the day, I was SO excited to get home to see her and when I walked in the house, she flashed the biggest smile! It was precious and made me feel soooo good! It was nice to be home on Wednesday and today with Elise (Wednesdays and Fridays are my "work at home" days). The two days at home are great and I think an ideal situation because I really do enjoy the adult interaction that I get when I go into the office the other three days. I know that I will have some tough days when I miss a "first" of Elise's when I'm at work, but I think the time we spend apart will help us appreciate each other so I am going to have a good attitude! ;)
Here are some new pictures of our sweetie! Here she is, giving mommy a thumbs-up!

Doesn't she look like she's scheming in this picture?!

This one melts my heart!

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Kim
2 comments:
that last picture is SO SWEET!
Hey Kim!!
It's Nicole from high school. It's been such a long time, but Katie told me that you had this little angel=) She is PRECIOUS!!! I think our daughters are only a week apart too. Just wanted to say high and see how you have been doing.
Post a Comment