So today was quite an exciting day...Elise rolled over for the first time! She was doing tummy time with her daddy and aunt Natty, and she rolled over twice. I, unfortunately missed the big milestone but that's okay, I was just so excited that she actually rolled over! Here are some pictures of tummy time:

Elise has her 4 month well-visit this coming Monday and I just can't believe she is almost 4 months old! She is still teething a ton but so far we haven't seen anymore teeth. I have a feeling we are going to wake up one morning and she's going to have entire mouthful of teeth with the amount of drool that she produces! :) She's still sleeping really well, going 10 hours at a time some nights, so Greg and I feel very lucky! Here are a few more pictures for you:
We hope you are all doing well. Check back for an update soon!
Love,
Kim
1 comment:
So is it bad that I tried to squeeze her cheeks through the monitor? She is precious! Hopefully she and Ella can meet in person one day!
Post a Comment