Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4 months old!

Hi everyone,

This past Monday, Elise turned 4 months old! She had her 4 month well-visit and she now weighs 15 pounds, 2 ounces (86th percentile) and is 26.5 inches long (99th percentile). She also has two little teeth in her mouth, which explains the massive amounts of drool that she produces! The doctor said that we can start feeding Elise rice cereal so we did that today and she did really well. I wasn't sure what to expect but she really liked it and managed to keep most of the cereal in her mouth.


Here she is laying on her nap mat.



Attempting to crawl!



The first spoonful...



Enjoying her cereal!



She's such a big girl!



She liked it so much, she was crying for more!



We're attempting to upload the video we took of Elise eating her cereal so if it works, we'll post it here for your viewing pleasure! :)

Love,
Kim

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe she is sitting up in the highchair so well! What a big girl! And I love the nap mat...I've never seen one of those. Hope all is going well in Atlanta!