Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

Hi everyone,

I thought I would write a quick post to give an update. Elise has taken to her cereal really well and is now eating it twice a day, once at breakfast and again at dinner. She even opens her little mouth waiting for me to spoon the cereal in...it's the cutest thing. I think we're going to introduce bananas to Elise in a few days so hopefully she likes it as much as the cereal. I am just in complete awe of how fast she is growing. She is becoming such a big girl SO fast. She really is so much fun and is getting more and more interactive everyday. She started sleeping in her crib two Mondays ago and she's doing great! Prior to that, she was sleeping in her pack n play in our bedroom, so I am really proud of her. I thought she was going to be sad leaving us in our bedroom, I was obviously wrong! :)

Here are some new pictures for you...



Sporting her new shades!



Wearing her hat...doesn't she look like the Chiquita Banana woman?



We hope you are all doing well!
Check back soon.
Love,
Kim

2 comments:

Natalie said...

awww, I didn't see these photos... she is such a cute baby girl :)

The Gordon Family said...

That hat is hilarious, she is so cute! They do just get to be more and more fun as they get bigger:)!