Wednesday, March 25, 2009

5 months old!

Hi and Happy Wednesday!

All is well here in parent-land! Elise turned 5 months old this past Monday. She is getting to be such a big girl! She is rolling over, and over and over...it's hilarious! I actually caught it on video so I promise to figure out how to post it for all of you faithful readers! :) There's nothing else really new and exciting to report but here are a few new pictures!





Enjoying the warm weather!



Rosy cheeks...you can tell she is teething!!



Working on her hand-eye coordination...she reaches for her soccer ball now!



Our little athlete...imitating Michael Jordan with the little tongue...I love it!



Love,
Kim

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a little HAM! She is adorable Keds. I hope to get to see her soon! xoxo

Natalie said...

Awww, I love the ladybug outfit :)

The Browns said...

Hi- Ok so I hear you are in the ATL!!! We need to get all the munchkins together for a little playdate! Those rosie cheeks are precious!