Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photo Session

Hi there,

A few weeks ago, we had a photographer come to the house to take newborn pictures of Elise. The photographer created a slideshow for viewing and I wanted to share it with everyone. Below are the link and instructions. (I think you will need to cut and paste the link into a new browser in order to view.) We hope you enjoy the show.

You may view the show by visiting this link: http://whiteislephoto.com/elise/. Make sure your speakers are turned on and the volume is turned up. Click on Elise.exe. You will notice a window pop up that will ask you if you would like to run or save the show, select "run" to view your show. You may exit the show at any time by pressing the escape button on your computer.


Enjoy the weekend!
Love,
Kim

2 comments:

The Tufts LIVE said...

absolutely amazing... what a beautiful family. love, chris & mare

Stephanie said...

She is absolutely beautiful - great family photos!! I can't believe she is already one month old!!