Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Catching Up

Hi everyone,

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Unfortunately, my family received some horrible news last week...my grandma is no longer with us. My grandma and I were extremely close even though she lived in New Jersey and I only really got to see her once a year. When my sister and I were little we spent every summer with my grandma and grandpa in New Jersey and had the best time. They took such good care of us and spoiled us rotten. I am so thankful that I have those great memories which I will never forget. I know one day I will see my grandma again, until then she will be missed dearly.

Greg, Elise, Chloe and I are leaving this Friday for Atlanta where we will be spending two weeks with my parents and sister. We are so excited to be getting away...it almost feels like we are back in college and this is our "Christmas break!" It will be really nice to be around family. I'm looking forward to doing some baking, eating, shopping and of course, waiting for Santa! Since we will be spending Christmas with my family this year, we celebrated Christmas with Greg's parents and sisters last Saturday. Here are some pictures:


This was Elise's reaction when I told her about Santa:


This was her reaction when I told her about opening presents:


The proud mommy:


The proud papa:


Grammy Pammy and Geep:



Today I took Elise to the doctor for a follow up from her last appointment. They wanted to see how she was handling the medicine for acid reflux. Fortunately it is working and she seems to be a lot happier and feeling better. She weighs 11 pounds, 4 ounces already! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Here are some new pictures of her playing in her crib!






That's all for now!
Love,
Kim

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hey Kim,
I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I will keep you and your entire family in my prayers, especially during this holiday season. I hope somehow you can find joy this Christmas but I have a feeling with your little angel Elise you will find much joy. Merry Christmas.