Well, we made it safely to Atlanta. The drive went well and Elise was an angel, thankfully. We've been so busy since being in town. The day after we arrived I had a "sip 'n see" shower for my best friend Katie's second baby, Blake. He was born exacly 1 month after Elise was born and is so precious. We've already made plans for Elise and Blake's wedding!!! :)
Here's a picture of Katie with her new bundle, Blake, and myself:
We've been busy getting the rest of our Christmas presents purchased, baking cookies, cooking, and visiting with friends. Here's a peak into the past couple of days...
Here's my mom, rolling out dough for home-made pierogis! Yum!! :)
I even got a lesson so I can make them too!
While my mom and I were cooking, Greg and Elise were surfing the web:
Elise turned 7 weeks old on Monday! I can't believe how fast the time is going by now. She is doing so well and only waking up once during the night for a feeding. Here are a few new pictures of our sweet little angel:
And finally, my sister-in-law, Jodie got engaged on Sunday!! We are so excited for her and Bob. They make the sweetest couple! Bob is going to be Elise's first uncle so she is SUPER excited!
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Check back again soon for more pictures and updates!
Love,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment