Elise had her second week pediatrician appointment and everything went really well. She is back to her birth weight...and then some, weighing 7 pounds, 15 ounces! She's now 21.5 inches long, so she's either growing a ton or is able to stretch out her little body more now that she's out of my tummy! ;) It's such a relief to know that our little pumpkin is doing well and thriving. It makes me feel like I'm doing things right because as a first-time mom, you just never know!
Greg is coming back into town tomorrow after being out of town for a week for work and I know he will practically recognize Elise since she has grown so much! Here's a recent picture of her sleeping in her bassinet. I love how she has her arms above her head!

We hope everyone is doing well!
Love,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment