It's been a few days so I thought I'd share an update with everyone. Parenthood has been terrific so far. Sleep is no longer a word in our vocabulary but I don't mind really. It's probably all of the endorphins that I still have from giving birth to such an angel. Speaking of angels, Elise is doing so great...she definitely likes to eat, which is keeping me busy. ;) We think she is just beautiful...I can't stop taking pictures of her! We have our first pediatrician appointment tomorrow morning so I hope it goes well.
Here are a few pictures of Elise. She's growing and changing everyday so I promise to continue to share more pictues with you soon!


Love,
Kim
3 comments:
kimmie she is so cute, I can't wait to meet her in person. She looks so much like you, I am glad to hear she is doing well. Sleep is over-rated, this time passes too fast, enjoy it all!
Kim, you have such a mini-me! Elise is adorable! Poor Chloe trying to get some time on Daddy's lap too:)
Kim, I will always remember Elise's birthday you had her on my 36th Anniversary. Nov 3 is one of my favorite days. She is beautiful and you and Greg are going to be wonderful parents. Enjoy every minute because every stage seems better than the last but they all pass to quickly. I pray that God will bless your precious family.
Kathy Johnson
Post a Comment