Today is officially Elise's 2 week birthday! I can't believe two weeks ago today she entered the world! While it seems like it just happened yesterday, it also feels like these past couple of weeks have been like 2 months. ;) Elise seems to be eating better and getting on somewhat of a routine, waking up every three hours to nurse. Her next pediatrician appointment is on Wednesday so I'm curious to see how much weight she has gained. Hopefully she will be back at her birth weight...keep your fingers crossed!
In other news, my sister came into town today from Atlanta. She's a proud new aunty and Elise loves her so much already! Here are a few pictures:



I had a postpartum appointment today and got a good report. My blood pressure is still on the low side but I feel good and seem to be gaining my energy back...the doctor is hopefully that in a couple more weeks I will be back to my old self! I have already lost 30 pounds...I know...how is that possible in two weeks?! Trust me, I gained a lot of water weight near the end of my pregnancy. I still have a few pounds to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight but at this point, I feel pretty good!
We hope everyone has a good week. Keep checking in for updates and more pictures.
Love,
Kim
1 comment:
Elise is so precious, some pictures I think she looks so much like you and then I totally see Greg...I can't really decide. I know you are having so much fun with Natalie there, enjoy! And congrats on losing all the weight, I feel like I may never be skinny again!!
Post a Comment