Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Q&As

Hi everyone,

Throughout my entire pregnancy, I have been asked some of the same questions, so I thought I would take advantage of my blog and do a little "Q&A" for everyone.

1) Do you have any weird cravings? If so, what are they?

In the first trimester, I was craving red apples...then it changed to green apples, mashed potatoes...then it changed to baked potatoes, toaster strudels (strawberry flavored), and lemonade. Now I HAVE to have Eggo waffles every morning with a little margarine and syrup. Fortunately, I don't have a waffle maker (I've added it to my Christmas list) because I think I would make them ALL the time!


2) Have you decided on a name yet? If so, what is it?

We have a few names in mind that Greg and I really like and out of those few, we're definitely leaning towards one of them. We have decided to keep it a secret though until the baby is born. That way it's not a big deal if we change our minds once we see her adorable little face! I know, I know...the suspense is killing you! :)


3) Are you going back to work after the baby is born?

Yes, I am. Recently, I changed positions at work - from sales to account management. In my new position I don't have a quota (which is way less stressful), I can take time off at the end of each month, quarter and half, as well as around the holidays, and I can work 2 days a week from home. I started August 1st and I love it so far so I think it's going to be a great situation once the baby arrives. Greg has flexibility with his hours and his mom lives closeby and has also offered to help (we are SO lucky!) so we're pretty much covered.


How many clothes does the baby have already?!

HA HA...this question makes me laugh. I have no idea what the number is, but let's just say she has more shoes than Greg at this point, and will be in a new outfit until she's about 2 years old! Little girl clothes are so cute and it's hard to resist them, plus it seems like we receive a gift in the mail or in person with a cute little onesie or bathrobe every single day from our generous friends and family! :)


I think that about covers the questions I have been asked thus far. If I'm forgetting anything please remind me! I hope this helps!
Love,
Kim

2 comments:

Erin Howard said...

Keder-your blog is so cute, I love the pink and green! You are going to have such a cute, well dressed little girl! I can only imagine how stylish she is going to be. She will be dressing trendier than me:) I miss you! Tell Greg that Betty:) and I said hi! -E

Bob and Jodie said...

Kim - A girl can never have enough shoes. She's just starting earlier than most!

I'm getting so excited for you guys!

Love,
Jodie