Wednesday, September 24, 2008

33.5 Weeks...Only 6 more to go!

Hi everyone,

I had a check-up today so I thought I'd share the progress with everyone. We got an ultrasound, which was fun since we haven't seen the baby for several months. Our baby girl looks great, weighing in at 5 lbs. (50th percentile) and measuring 18.5 inches long already! The ultrasound technician said her legs are really long (thanks to her daddy mostly!) measuring where an average 35.5 week baby would measure! She apparently also has big hands (not sure where she's getting those from!), some hair on her head, big, pouty lips (I'm assuming those are from me!), long eyelashes (thanks to her daddy!) and chubby cheeks (also from me!). Her heart rate was 142 beats per minute, which is great, and all of her organs looked perfect! I'm doing well also, my blood pressure was 100/72 this time, and my weight gain is consistent and on track! :) Both Greg and I are so excited to be in the home stretch now. We can't wait to be parents and hold our baby girl!

We hope all is well with everyone and you're all enjoying the fall weather...btw, it's still in the 90s here in Florida!

Love,
Kim

1 comment:

The Gordon Family said...

Yeah what a great appointment, sounds like the little one is growing great! It won't be much longer now till you are holding her. I can't believe she is over 5lbs, that is awesome! I am getting so excited for you guys. Enjoy the next few weeks, it is almost over now.