Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day 2009!

We had a great Labor Day weekend that was jam-packed with activities. We've gotten really good at taking Elise with us pretty much everywhere and now that she's already 10 months old, she enjoys being out and busy too! Saturday afternoon was our usual Gymboree class. I think Elise is ready for level 3 so I brought the camera since it was her last level 2 class. :)











That night, my parents took us to the Braves game. I was a litte nervous about how Elise would do and how long she would last, but she did well and really enjoyed people-watching!










The weather was beautiful the entire weekend so we decided to take a trip to Stone Mountain on Monday. I had only been there once before and this was Greg & Elise's first trip.

Here's Elise at the candy store. :)



We took a ride on the Scenic Railroad which Elise LOVED!



We also took a ride on the Scarlett O'Hara boat.



We hope you all enjoyed the holiday weekend as much as we did!
Love,
The Pattees

1 comment:

Bob and Jodie said...

Wow, she looks so much older, just since your last post. Shes adorable!!