Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mid-Week Update!

This week has been gone awfully slow - I don't know if it's the constant rain or what the deal is! Thankfully Elise has kept us busy and entertained. She has been teething like crazy and just the other day we noticed another tooth (on the bottom) pop up. She now has 8 teeth and I have a feeling the next round will be her molars. She definitely does not deal with teething well so I can only imagine how she will react when it's time for those molars. YIKES!

She has started saying "uh oh" when she drops something, spits out her pacifer or throws her sippy cup. :) It's pretty cute - even when she drops something intentionally OVER and OVER again! My mom has taught her to lift her arms up when someone asks her, "how big is Elise?" I'm not sure she really understands what she's doing but it's cute nonetheless. It amazes me how much she is learning every day!


In this picture you can see her teeth:



Getting used to using a spoon at meal-time:



Trying her favorite hat on once more before she grows out of it!



Looks like she's re-arranging her furniture!



Still can't tell what color her eyes will be - brown or blue?!



TTFN!
Love, Kim

No comments: