It has been so amazing watching Elise grow up right before our eyes and to experience all of the changes that take place, especially at this age! Elise has been on a roll lately, doing something new practically everyday. She has become a pro at clapping her hands, giving high-fives, puckering her lips like she's giving kisses, and standing un-assisted for about 10 seconds at a time. She has also gotten very good at imitating us. If I sniff my nose, she will too. If I clear my throat, she will too. It's adorable and makes us laugh everytime! We've realized how much she loves to see us smile and laugh, and how playful she is! I absolutely love seeing her personality develop!
Hope you enjoy some new pictures!
I caught her waving here:

Playing with some toys:

Her hair is finally long enough for barrettes!

Love the close-ups!

Playing with a cell phone - looks like she's sending a text message! ;)

Finally, one more tooth just appeared yesterday - she now has a total of 7! So exciting!!
Love,
The Pattees
2 comments:
I can't believe how big the little ones are getting!!! Let's see if we can't all plan a date to get the kids together. I will send you an email.
Elise is getting so big!! Wow! She is so adorable with those big eyes. You both must be so proud of her and all the new little things she's accomplishing. They grow up so fast right before your eyes. Glad to see you are doing well!
Post a Comment