Friday, May 8, 2009

6 Months Old!

Can you believe Elise is six months old already?! Where does the time go? Elise has been sitting up by herself and has even started waving bye-bye. It seems like she is doing something new every day which is very exciting. ;) We took Elise to her six month-well visit this morning and she weighs 18 pounds, 2 ounces and is 28 inches long, which puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and 97th percentile for height! The doctor gave her a great report and hopes to not have to see her till her 9 month appointment. I hope you enjoy some new pictures of our little angel!


Sitting up in her crib like a big girl!


Playing in her pack n play with her favorite buddy, Cookie Monster!



Playing with her dolly!



Enjoying time with her grandparents!
PS - Thanks Aunty Marianthe for my new dress...it's my favorite summer outfit!! :)


This is not a good sign - she's holding cardboard from a case of beer!!! :)



Enjoying sweet dreams!



That's all for now. Thanks for enjoying the past 6 months with us!!
Love,
The Pattees

3 comments:

Susie said...

Wow...6 months already? Doesn't seem possible. She is so gorgeous. You guys are going to have your hands full when she gets older. The boys are going to love her. Looks like life is treating you all very well. Enjoy this stage in her life. It keeps getting better and better. Sam can't wait to meet her one day in person.

The Gordon Family said...

Kimmie she is so cute, I can't wait to see her again! I can't believe she is 6 months old already, I feel like we were both just on the phone talking about our pregnancies...how time flies! I will see you soon so i can love on Miss Elise!

The Tufts LIVE said...

I love her new summer outfit too! I am so glad it made the blog! Elise is such a doll baby; I love the pictures of her sleeping with her hands behind her head. Happy belated Mother's Day!

love, marianthe