Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Few New Pics!

Cuddling with her pal, Cookie Monster!



Fast alseep after her bottle...her cheeks weigh her entire face down! :)



Holding her bottle like a big girl! I love that we can now see her hair line in this picture. Her hair is really starting to grow and it's becoming a lot more noticeable. ;)



I can't resist those big brown/blue eyes!



That's all for now!
Love,
The Pattees

4 comments:

Jessica said...

She is just so cute and her cheeks...Oh, I LOVE them!
I've been meaning to email you with the latest on all the house stuff-I'll to get to this week, I promise!

Bob and Jodie said...

I can't get over how cute she is! I'm so excited to see her in a few months.

Have fun with the pattee parents this week!

The Gordon Family said...

She is so cute, love all her cutie outfits, we have to get together soon!

Natalie said...

I love the cookie monster picture - it's my favorite so far! Love you!