Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Mother's Day!

I have to admit, I felt a little weird celebrating Mother's Day last Sunday.  I mean, I know full well that I am a mom to the most precious little angel, but for the past 28 years of my life, I have spent the day as a child, showering my mom!  Greg and Elise made my first Mother's Day so special that I am already looking forward to next year! :)  A gourmet breakfast and a beautiful necklace, not to mention a beautiful, healthy daughter - what more could I ask for!? 


Mommy and Baby!

Our Little Family!


Trying out her new big girl car seat!


She seems to really like it!


Today is my dad's birthday - his first one as a grandpa!  Happy Birthday, Dad!  We love you!!


Grandpa - since I can't talk yet, I thought this sign would be a good way to wish you a Happy Birthday! :)



Love,
Kim

No comments: