Friday, January 16, 2009

Tummy Time!

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! Since I've been on maternity leave I haven't had any concept of what day it is. Soon that will be coming to an end though...my first day back is February 2nd. I'm thankful that I will be working two days a week from home but I will definitely miss Elise on the days I have to go into the office. Now that she is a little more interactive, we've been having so much fun during the day! She has really taking a liking to her swing, which I am so glad about because in the beginning I think she was a little scared of it. In addition to her swing, she has really started to enjoy "tummy time." We practice it several times a day and she has gotten so strong. I'm so proud of her!! Here are some action shots for you.










I know every new mom says this but I can't believe how fast the time is going and how much Elise has grown and changed already. I truly have enjoyed every minute of the past 10 1/2 weeks!

Have a great weekend and stay warm! :)

Love,
Kim

3 comments:

Susie said...

Man is she cute Kim. You have a little angel on your hands. I will be thinking of you when work starts, It will be fine.

The Gordon Family said...

Look how big she is getting, I hear you on the time, I just want it to stop for awhile! Elise is so cute, can't wait to see her again.

The Browns said...

She is too cute, but don't they grow up so fast! Yes I will put you guys on our page too so that we don't have to be closet blog readers! ;-)