Wednesday, January 7, 2009

9 Weeks Old!

Hi everyone,
I hope your 2009 is off to a great start. It definitely is for Elise. She had her two month "well-visit" on Tuesday where she was weighed and measured. She currently weighs 12 pounds and 3 ounces, which puts her in the 76th percentile! She is 24 1/4 inches long, which puts her in the 94th percentile! I think we have a future athlete on our hands! :) She got her first round of immunizations which consisted of 1 oral immunization and 1 shot in her thigh. I don't know who the shot was worse for, her or me! I felt SO bad for my little angel. The rest of the afternoon Elise was a little irritable but otherwise, she seemed to handle the immunizations well, thankfully.

Here are some new pictures of Elise...the first ones of 2009!






That's all for now. Have a good rest of the week!
Love,
Kim

1 comment:

The Gordon Family said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is 9 weeks old, she looks a lot like her daddy and like such a perfect little princess in her outfit. I showed Blake and told him that was his future girlfriend, I hope she likes younger men:)! Miss you all!