We hope you had a Happy 4th of July! Greg and I went to a Fort Myers Miracle game (minor league baseball team) with his parents and after the game they had a great fireworks show. Our baby girl was doing what felt like karate while the fireworks were going off. I hope she wasn't too scared of the noise!
As you can see, my belly is growing at a rapid pace! Today when I was at Target (during one of my many trips since I've been in "nesting mode") a mom walked by with her three little boys. As they passed by me, one of them said, "Look mom, that girl has a watermelon under her shirt!" At first I had the urge to look around to see who they were talking about until I realized they were talking about ME! The mom didn't say anything and I was in total shock. I guess now I know first-hand what it means when people say, Don't kids say the darndest things!
Love,
Kim
4 comments:
Indeed they do, considering you look like you might have a cantalope in there, not a watermelon! You look great Keds! :)
Haha - you look so cute, but not at all like you have a watermelon under your shirt! I can't wait to see you in person in September.
Cutie pie, you look so little! :)
You look adorable, just get ready you will be blown away by what the kids say. Ellie told me I was getting fat last week:)! I can't wait to see you in August.
Post a Comment