I'm officially 5 months pregnant! I can't believe that I only have 4 more months to go. I know they will fly by. I think I felt our baby girl's first few kicks last night as we were hanging out at home. It's the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. It really is like having a little butterfly fluttering around inside of you. :)
Here's an updated belly pic for all of you that I haven't seen in a while.

I will continue to post pictures to share my belly growth with everyone!
Love,
Kim
2 comments:
Kimmie you look so cute but you are SO tiny!!! I can't wait to see you in August, I wish it could be sooner. Glad to hear things are going well. Did you decide on a name yet?? Don't you love feeling the baby move?
Hi Greg & Kim,
Kim, you look so cute with your little "belly"! We are so glad to hear your pregnancy is progressing well. I'll bet you can't wait to see your new little daughter. I know Jodie is anxious to be an Auntie and will no doubt enjoy adding to her new niece's wardrobe. There are so many cute clothes. Your nursery is shaping up and will look great. Hope to see you next time we are in Naples. We are now at our home in Michigan (currently fighting off a ton of mosquitoes!!).
Take care,
Lynn & Gene Means (Bob's folks)
Post a Comment