Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Projects!

Hi everyone,
Happy Father's Day to the daddy-to-be, Greg! :) I know he will be the best dad a girl could ask for!

Greg and I have had a very productive weekend. Now that we've chosen the bedding for our baby girl's room, we've been able to do a few more things in preparation for her arrival. For those of you who have lived with me and know me well, it won't come as a surprise to hear that I want everything in order and perfect for her. Since I really do enjoy decorating and doing some "DIY" projects (when I have time) I've been having a lot of fun with the nursery! I thought I'd share the progress with all of you...


Here's a picture of the memory board that I made, the picture frame that I embellished, along with the pillow of the baby bedding.


And here's a picture of the closet system we put together. If our little girl is going to be anything like her mommy, then she's going to need all the space she can get for her clothes.


That's about all for now. We still have a lot to do but it's been really fun so far so we're looking forward to the rest!

We hope all of the dads out there had a Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Kim and Greg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the closet and the decorations. I think I see the robe in the closet too! So happy for both of you! Love, Marianthe