Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer!

Hi everyone,
We hope you're all doing well and enjoying the summer. It seems like it's always summer down here in Southwest Florida! Today was especially hot so we decided to head to my in-laws' pool to cool off. Chloe, our fur baby, decided to partake in the action as well! Here are a few pictures...




In other news, I had another doctor appointment this past week. So far I have gained 12 pounds! My blood pressure was pretty low, 9o-something/50-something but the doctor didn't seem too worried. I guess I'm pretty relaxed and enjoying life! :)

We have a few more things ready for the nursery and I'm getting really excited for the end product. I hope it turns out as nicely as I envision it! Check back soon for pictures of the progress.

Enjoy the dog days of summer!
Love,
Kim (and Chloe)

No comments: