Friday, May 23, 2008

It's a ...

Hi everyone,

We had our big ultrasound this morning and the ultrasound technician was able to determine that Greg and I are having a baby GIRL! We're so excited! We didn't have a preference either way but we are extremely happy with the news. It's nice to finally know so we can start thinking about names and of course start shopping for cute baby girl clothes! We have to go back in 3 weeks because she measured in at 16 weeks even though the doctor told me that I'm 17 weeks along. In order to make sure she's growing and progressing at a good rate we're going in for a follow up ultrasound. I gained a pound and a half since my last appointment so hopefully we're on the right track. My due date is either a week off, which can be adjusted, or we're just having a little baby. :) Keep your fingers crossed that it's nothing to worry about. Of course I'm going to worry until we go back for the follow up but I guess now I understand what it means to be a parent. I don't think you ever stop worrying! Other than that, her heart rate was 150 beats per minute,which is great and all of her organs were perfect. That's our girl! :)

Here are some pictures of our little angel!

Resting peacefully!


Her left arm is up in this picture!



3 comments:

Pam said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice...a sweet baby girl! Can't wait to give her a squeeze.

The Gordon Family said...

Yeah, little girls are SO much fun and so much fun to shop for!! She looks beautiful! Add some calories and she will catch up:)! I can't wait to meet her and to have our babies only 2 months apart.

Natalie said...

How cute!
I'm so excited to be a new auntie to a little baby niece.