Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Big News!

Hi everyone and welcome to our blog,

Greg and I wanted to share some big news with all of you. I'm 15 weeks pregnant!!!! We are so excited to have a little bun in the oven. Our due date is October 31st so instead of 'trick or treat,' we're getting a sweet little treat!

So far things have been going really well. My morning sickness has subsided, thankfully, and a baby bump is beginning to show. We're scheduled to find out the gender on May 23rd (hopefully the baby is positioned well so we can make a determination) so we're all really looking forward to that appointment. My parents will be in town for Memorial Day weekend so hopefully we'll get to start shopping for either blue or pink!

We decided to create this blog and share our wonderful news since so many of our family and friends are spread across the country, so be sure to check back every once in a while for updates and pictures.

Love,
Kim and Greg

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Mother's Day, mommy-to-be!!

George Pattee said...

Thanks for the nice day and brunch yersterday. You guys will be great paerents and Chloe will be a fun sister!

Stephanie Kutsch said...

Wow! What a terrific surprise! You two look great in that picture! I can't wait for your baby updates! Congratulations!!!...now let's see what color items you'll need... pink? or blue? Can't wait to find that one out!!! I'll be sure to check your blog often!

The Gordon Family said...

I love your blog! Can't wait to hear about everything, especially the gender! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you soon.