Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Belly Pictures!

Hi everyone,
It seems like this week my belly has started to show more than ever. I swear it seems like it happened over night! I'm 16 weeks along now so I think from this point forward I'm only going to get bigger and show even more! I'm so excited though. Now I can park in the "expectant mother" parking spots while I'm out shopping without getting dirty looks! Don't worry, I'm only joking. :)

Greg took a few pictures of me so I wanted to share them with all of you.






Oh, and one last thing, I couldn't post to the blog today (5/14) without telling my dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Next year he'll be a grandpa! And a great one at that!

Love,
Kim and Greg

6 comments:

The Gordon Family said...

So cute, you are so tiny!

Natalie said...

awww, you look so cute with your baby bump!

Bob and Jodie said...

Oh my gosh! You are so cute. I can't wait for the news on Friday!!

Unknown said...

your baby bump is cute! I, too, have a bump down there, but mine is called a "I eat too much bump"! L.O.L.!!! You look really cute in that yellow dress Kim! Look forward to hear of newer news soon!

Love,
Aunt Steph

Bob Nuorala said...

Looking good with a belly. Just think you get to buy all those stylish maternity clothes (sweet). Can't wait to babysit, Jodie really needs the practice (just kidding babe), no seriously she could use the practice. Take care and see you soon.

Dawn said...

You are so adorable and tiny!!! Hard to believe there is a little baby in there. Can't wait to see you in August! Make sure Greg is giving you plenty of foot massages. That is the biggest perk of being pregnant!