In about two weeks, Elise will be 23 months old - 1 month shy from being a 2 year old! I can't believe that we're going to have a 2 year old - it makes ME feel old! :) I'm so amazed at how much she has grown and changed over the last (almost) 2 years. She's now talking up a storm (I wonder who she gets that from?!), saying her ABCs, counting to 10, and singing all of her favorite songs - Twinkle Twinkle, Old McDonald, Row Row Row Your Boat, BINGO, etc. She feeds herself with her own spoon (and makes a mess in the process!) and as of a couple days ago, she has started going to the bathroom on the potty! One day she just started telling us that she had to go, so we sat her on the potty and she did her thing. We'll see if it continues and if it does we'll get serious about potty training because she seems to "get it." She's thriving at school and always talks about her friends and teachers - which makes me a little nervous because she will most likely be moving to the next class once she turns two and meeting a whole new set of friends and teachers. Elise never ceases to amaze us so I'm sure she'll handle it just fine.
Last Saturday, we went to see Sesame Street Live which Elise loved!



And on Sunday, our church had a kid's carnival and while my mom and I manned one of the booths, Greg and Elise got to play!
Here they are catching fish:

Elise is enjoying a sucker while daddy's trying to stay cool.

Our little jumping bean in the bouncy house!
1 comment:
Can't believe how fast time has gone by and that she is almost 2! Her hair looks so cute in a ponytail! Tell Elise Aunt Jodie says hi.
Post a Comment