Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vacation, Play Dates and another Birthday Party!

A couple days after I posted last we headed to the beach for a (much needed) week-long vacation with my parents and sister. We got there the day after Greg and I's 5 year wedding anniversary and the day of my mom's birthday. Needless to say we did a lot of celebrating! Since I'm still collecting pictures from my mom and sister, I'll just give you a sneak peak of the fun we had!


The day we got there! First stop, the beach!



Co-captains of our boat!



Do you think Elise has enough floats?



My sister, mom and I at dinner.



Greg was the lucky one who got to blow up all of the floats!



Our little beach bunny!



When we got back from vacation, the fun continued. We had a play date with Elise's friends, Ella, Blake, Kate and baby Kingsley.

Playing the drums until we had to "hide" the drumsticks!



Next fun stop - hair cut!
Elise got her hair cut before starting her first day in her new big girl classroom!



And finally, we went to the cutest birthday party - it was a farm theme!

Here's Elise inside the petting zoo with her cowgirl hat!



Here are some of the animals that Elise got to see - she was really scared to pet them!









She finally got up the nerve to pet the bunny! :)




No comments: