Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Elise's 2nd Birthday!!

Elise had a great 2nd Birthday! She started the day with a trip to Dutch Monkey Donuts with Gigi and Grandpa! Here she is enjoying a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles! :)



Since Elise's birthday fell on a Wednesday, we waited until the following Saturday to have her birthday party. Greg and I decided to make it a small family affair this year and wait till Elise is a little older to have a party with friends. Since Greg's side of the family is in Florida (we're celebrating with them over Thanksgiving!!), it was just my parents and sister but we had a great time celebrating and showering our little angel with lots of birthday love and attention.


Elise loves butterflies so I had to make her a butterfly cake. Don't look too closely - I'm an amateur and I ran out of frosting!!



Hamming it up for the camera during her birthday party!




Blowing out her candles!



Dancing with her new 'dance with me ballerina doll'!



Playing with her new art easel!



Even the grown-ups liked the art easel - here's my dad showing Elise how to draw!



Family pic!

No comments: