Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ready for Spring!

We've been a little preoccupied lately and I haven't dedicated much time to my blog. It seems like the entire month of March we were all dealing with ear infections, fevers, coughs, sniffles, etc. It has been a long month and we're ready to start feeling better!


Elise in her pjs...resting up and trying to get healthy!



Elise in her pjs again...at least she's in good spirits!



Since we've spent the majority of the month cooped up inside being sick, we definitely have Spring fever! I can't believe it's practically April already and Easter is this coming weekend! We're hosting Easter at our house this year so I've been busy preparing the menu and grocery shopping. We're really looking forward to celebrating; holidays are so much more fun with kids!! :)


Elise with the Easter Bunny - I love her expression!

No comments: