I can hardly believe that January is already over. 2010 has started off with a bang for us. We sold our house in Florida and Greg started a new job! It has been a little chaotic around here but we wouldn't have it any other way. ;) Hopefully our luck continues through the year!! Elise has also been doing great. She has been talking so much lately; she now says ball, bubble, dog, hi, more, wow, uh-oh, and a few more words that sound like a foreign language! It's the absolute cutest thing to hear my baby talk, but when I stop to think about it, I realize that she is no longer a baby...she's growing up to be a little lady! She has really started to enjoy her books, insisting that we read them to her again and again. And just recently we noticed her looking at them and talking to herself like she is trying to read all by herself! ;) She is now a pro at walking and getting SO fast that I know she will be running very soon (maybe chasing after her will count towards my 1/2 marathon training?!?!). She has also started to stomp her feet and jump! As each day passes, Greg and I are amazed at how awesome it is to watch Elise grow up and change from day to day! It is such a neat experience!
Here are new pictures of Elise from this past weekend when we celebrated my sister's birthday.
Elise has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!

Elise with GiGi and the new toy rhinoceros...thanks, Aunt Natalie...we love it!

Pretty baby, tired mommy!

Elise with the birthday girl!
One of our many attempts at a good family picture! :)
2 comments:
Love the new pictures Kimmie, miss you all and we live so close, can't wait to see you this weekend!!! We have to get Elise and Blake together again:)!
She is precious!! That's awesome about all the exciting things happening! I am sure that you are so relieved to sell the house! Also remember I work right next to y'alls neighborhood so if you ever are home on Tue or Thu I could pick up some lunch & come for a visit!
Post a Comment