Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday, Monday

We had such a fun weekend that it was so hard to get up this morning and head to work. Friday night we stayed in and got a good night's sleep because Greg and I ran a 5K on Saturday morning. I have been working really hard to get back in shape after having Elise and even though the course was really hard (SO many hills!), I was really happy with my performance. Greg beat me by about a minute so my goal now is to beat him at the next race. ;)

Here's me crossing the finish line:



The rest of the weekend we played outside, went to a bbq at our friend's house, and did a little shopping. It was a really fun weekend and we're already looking forward to the next one!


Here's Elise playing with a new toy awaiting her breakfast!




Hanging out in her pack 'n play.




Daddy and Mommy heading out for the evening!



Here's Elise in her new tub - one of our purchases from this weekend. The beak quacks when you squeeze it. Elise loves it! :)



We hope you guys had a great weekend and have an even better week ahead!
Love,
The Pattees

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the race Kim - great time! Hopefully we can run one together sometime...I'd love to come up for the Peachtree! Elise is looking more and more adorable and I'm sure it was nice to just head out to dinner with the hubby :) xoxo

The Browns said...

Ok everytime I see more pictures of Elise I think she is getting cuter & cuter!! How will you ever say no to those eyes & chubby little cheeks? ;-) Are you guys running the Peachtree? Skip & I are going it again this year but no worries you won't see us in the front ;-) Hope all is well!

The Gordon Family said...

Congrats on the race Kimmie, I didn't know you all were doing that! Elise is so adorable, we need to get together soon!

Natalie said...

Love the new bath :)