Friday, August 15, 2008

3rd Trimester!

Hi everyone,
It seems like just yesterday that Greg and I find out that I was pregnant! Can you believe I'm already in the 3rd trimester?! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! I had a doctor appointment this past Monday where they tested me for gestational diabetes. I tested negative for it but found out that I'm anemic. After doing some research, I found out that about 50% of pregnant women are anemic so it's not that uncommon. I'm starting to take iron pills so that should help. I will also supplement the pills with foods that are high in iron. :) I found out that I gained 7 pounds in 4 weeks...WOW! I've been so hungry lately so the baby and I must be going through a growth spurt. It concerned me at first to know I gained so much in just 4 weeks but I'm not going to let it bother me. I want to make sure our baby is well-nourished and healthy! I've been continuing to walk 4 times a week which will hopefully help me have an easier labor and delivery!

In other news, we've ordered the baby's furniture and it should arrive next week. We'll be busy painting and getting everything ready so be sure to check back on the progress!

We hope you all have a great weekend!
Love,
Kim and Greg (and baby girl)

No comments: